Online Registration is now closed!
Onsite Registration Desk will be open at The Brighton Centre, King's Rd, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 2GR, UK as follows:
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
07:30 – 21:45
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
07:30 – 19:30
Thursday, May 12, 2016
07:00 – 19:15
Friday, May 13, 2016
07:00 – 17:45
Registration Fees (EUR):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
| || Early Bird|
Up to and including March 15, 2016
| Regular |
March 16 – May 3, 2016
From May 4, 2016
|ESPID Member*|| € 170|| € 280|| € 380|
|Non Member|| € 585|| € 685|| € 795|
|Student/Nurse**|| € 70|| € 140|| € 200|
|Resident/Fellow**|| € 260|| € 380|| € 480|
* ESPID Member: Registration as an ESPID Member is possible only once your membership and fees are confirmed by the ESPID Membership Department. For more information concerning your membership, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
** Student/Nurse/Resident/Fellow: In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the Online registration.
Fees For All Meeting Participants Include:
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Refreshments during breaks as indicated in the program
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Bill Marshall Award and Lecture
- Meet The Professor Sessions - Pre-registration is required onsite.
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro commission is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ESPID 2016 (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ12A
Account Number: 693980-52-702
IBAN No: CH33 0483 5069 3980 5270 2
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
For group registration (10 participants and more), please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed.
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including March 15, 2016 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between March 16 to May 3, 2016 – 50% will be refunded.
- After May 3, 2016– no refund will be made.
ESPID 2015 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140